Hanei Consulting Group AB
Hanei Consulting Group AB
United Spaces Studio
211 19 Malmö
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Hanei Consulting Group collects ordinary personal data when you register for or apply for jobs, events or other activities. The data collected varies across the Sites and may include information you provide such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, gender, date of birth, social security number, resume, grade transcripts, background information, education history, job history, personal qualifications, achievements, professional and language skills, references, expected graduation, current position, preferred working location and other information you provide for us. Furthermore, data related to your performance in interviews, numerical tests, events or other activities may be collected.
By registering for events or activities or applying for jobs, you will receive the correspondence related to which you have registered, including invitations and follow-up on the specific event, activity or application.
Hanei Consulting Group collects ordinary personal data when we work with our clients, service providers and external advisors. The data collected varies and may include information such as name, contact information, resume and any kind of personal data provided by our clients on their employees or customers necessary to perform an analysis or provide advice.
We may automatically collect information about the devices you use to interact with our Sites. The information we automatically collect may include IP address, device identifier, web browser, and browsing information collected through cookies, web beacons, pixels, clear gifs, and other similar technologies (collectively “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies”) on our Sites. We may also automatically collect information about how you use the Sites, such as what you have searched for and viewed on the Sites. The information automatically collected will be associated with any personal data you have provided. For more information see section on “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies”.
HOW WE USE THE DATA
The personal data we collect will be used where we have your consent to do so or where Hanei Consulting Group has a legitimate interest in processing such information.
The personal data is processed for the following purposes and based on the following legal basis:
I. For career events, the information will be used to evaluate your application, maintain contact during the time leading up to the events, and to maintain a list of potential candidates to invite for future job recruitment events. We process your personal data on the legal basis of Art. 6(1), litra f (Necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate purposes). Our legitimate purposes are to be able to evaluate your application and contact you in the time leading up to the event.
- For job applications, the information will be used to evaluate your application, maintain contact during the application process, and to maintain a list of potential candidates to invite for future job applications. We process your personal data on the legal basis of Art. 6(1), litra f (Necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate purposes). Our legitimate purposes are to be able to evaluate your application during the application process. Furthermore, such processing may be necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into the contract such as an employment contract, in accordance with GDPR Art. 6(1), litra b.
III. For candidates on our talent lists, the information will be used for future correspondence and to be able to invite you to relevant recruiting events or similar activities. We process your personal data on the legal basis of Art. 6(1), litra f (Necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate purposes). Our legitimate purposes is to be able to contact you for recruitment purposes. Where such legitimate interests may be overridden by your interests, we only process your personal when consent has been given to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of Hanei Consulting Group being able to contact you for recruitment purposes, in accordance with Art. 6(1), litra a.
- For clients, service providers and external advisors, the information may be used for fulfilling Hanei Consulting Group’s contractual obligations. Such processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into the contract such as a business contract or an employment contract, in accordance with GDPR Art. 6(1), litra b. The information may also be used for maintaining business relationships, invite for events, lectures and other activities as well as distribute marketing related material such as annual reports. Such processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Hanei Consulting Group in accordance with GDPR, Art. 6(1), litra f., such legitimate interests being performing marketing activities, hosting events and maintaining good business relationships.
SHARING AND TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with:
i. Suppliers and vendors that We work with to assist our company (meaning service providers, technical support, supply services, and financial institutions);
ii. Public authorities.
We only make these arrangements or transfers where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect information held in that country. Data will only be transferred for the use described under “How we use the data”.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will store your personal information as stated below:
For job applications and career events, We will retain your personal data for up to six months from the end of the application process, unless you consent to an extended storage period of two years.
For candidates on our employer branding lists, We will store your information for up to 5 years – the typical length of study – or if your information is no longer needed for recruiting purposes, e.g. if you are hired as part of the recruiting process in Hanei Consulting Group, unless deletion is explicitly requested.
For service providers and external advisors, the information will be stored up to 5 years conclusion of collaboration.
For clients, the information will be stored based on a case by case assessment, e.g. whether Hanei Consulting Group act as a data controller in which we have the responsibility to store and delete responsibly, or if we act as a data processor acting under the instructions of a data controller as per the data processing agreement in place.
Upon the expiration of the storage period, the personal data will be deleted in their entirety.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
• Cookies can be used by Hanei Consulting Group and third parties.
• There are basically two types of cookies, “temporary” cookies and “permanent” cookies. The temporary cookies are linked to the current visit to the Website and are deleted automatically, when you close your web browser. In contrast, permanent cookies will be stored on your equipment. Permanent cookies delete themselves after a certain period, but will be renewed every time you visit the Website.
HOW TO AVOID AND DELETE COOKIES?
• If you do not want Hanei Consulting Group to place or read cookies on your equipment, you have the possibility of opting out of cookies in your browser, where you can choose which cookies that should be allowed, blocked or deleted. How to do so depends on what kind of browser you are using. Be aware that if you are using multiple browsers you will have to delete the cookies in all of them. As user, you also need to be aware that the Website might not function optimally if you delete or block cookies.
WHAT COOKIES DOES HANEI CONSULTING GROUP USE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
Listed below are the cookies that the website uses on the Website as well as the purpose(s) for using the cookies:
• Google Analytics cookies (permanent cookie) are used for Page Traffic Tracking by Google, which are stored for 2 years.
LINKS TO OTHER THIRD-PARTY SITES
The Sites are not designed for or directed to children aged 16 years or younger and Hanei Consulting Group does not intentionally collect or maintain personal data for anyone below this age.
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data as well as request details about how we use your personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted. In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Furthermore, you have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent. You may withdraw your consent by contacting Hanei Consulting Group.
You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Swedish Data Protection Agency.
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
You can take steps to exercise your rights by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO PRIVATE POLICY
Hanei Consulting Group AB
United Spaces Studio
211 19 Malmö
Last updated: January 2020