Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing boutique management consulting firm with customers worldwide? Hanei Consulting Group supports global companies to increase sales by reducing complexity and working smarter. In doing this, we have helped several businesses becoming more efficient and increase sales by double-digit factor. We have a unique and hands-on approach, not only telling what to do but how to do it, with experiences from working in more than 50+ countries with people on all levels.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Intern to join our team. As a Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. The position will be located in the headquarters in Malmö.
Helping us to grow to become the preferred boutique management consulting firm in the Nordics, your focus will be to increase our online presence.
• Implement and manage our social media strategy
• Segment analysis and desktop research
• Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
• Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional news channels
• Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
• Define, manage and monitor the most important social media KPIs
• Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer, Canva, Adobe Photoshop, and Iconfinder
• Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
• Undergraduate in digital communications or related fields such as marketing or digital communication
• Perfect oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English
• Experience with LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook etc.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and to track audience engagement and campaign performance
• Experience with content management systems, word processor applications, and image/video editing software
• The possibility to work in a growing start-up business which engages with some of the largest companies in the world within their industry
• Freedom to work when and where you want
• Opportunities in a fast-growing consultancy to achieve higher career opportunities, e.g. get hired part-time or full-time
• A possibility to develop and define your role and career
• A company culture which encourages people to be proactive, contribute to common goals and teamwork
Are you our new intern? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact CEO Christoffer Hansen, tel. +46 709 40 99 65 or by e-mail: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.