Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing boutique management consulting firm with customers worldwide? Hanei Consulting Group, is a rapidly growing Management Consulting firm, specialized in helping global companies to increase sales by reducing complexity and working smarter. In doing this, we have helped several businesses becoming more efficient and increase sales by double-digit factor. We have a unique and hands-on approach, not only telling what to do but how to do it, with experiences from working in more than 50+ countries with people on all levels.
We are looking for a passionate and talented Junior Consultant to join our team. As a Junior Consultant, you will get the opportunity to work directly with our global clients on various commercial development projects. The position will be located at the headquarters in Malmö.
A position as a Junior Consultant with Hanei Consulting Group could be the beginning of your career in management consulting. If you are currently studying your master’s and are eager to prove your talent, we have a great opportunity for you.
• Conducting comprehensive data analysis
• Assisting in developing commercial strategies
• Working side by side with skilled experienced project managers
• A relevant bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in progress
• Perfect oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English
• Great numerical confidence and ability to translate numbers into insights and recommendations
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to simplify things
• The confidence, courage, and maturity to enter the client’s world directly
• Energetic self-starter with an independent conceptual mindset and the ability to drive initiatives and changes across the company
• Respect, Integrity, curiosity and an open mind with a good sense of humor
We aspire to become the consultancy with the simplest approach in the world. We aim to eliminate all buzzwords and ensure what we do can be explained to your grandma, otherwise, it won’t fly. We believe in people and to inspire others to become more successful, reach their goals and realize their full potential. If you are happy and find motivation in what you do, our clients will experience a difference. That difference makes all of us successful
• Global project experience and a consulting toolbox
• Freedom to work when and where you want that will allow you to focus on your studies and exams
• A company culture which encourages people to be proactive, contribute to common goals and teamwork
• A fast track to a career in management consulting
Are you our new Junior Consultant? Please send a complete application, grades and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact CEO Christoffer Hansen, tel. +46 709 40 99 65 or by e-mail: email@example.com